A self-motivated ambitious designer who always looking for new challenges. Reza has a keen eye for details and his problem-solving spirit helps the team a lot. He has years of experience in freelancing and working with different clients around the world.
- Master of Architecture, 2014-2017
Elm-o-Honar University of Yazd
- Bachelor of Architecture, 2010-2014
School of Art and Architecture Kamlolmolk, Nowshahr
- Diploma of Maths and Physics, 2006-2010
Din-o-Danesh High School
- Freelancer, 2017-2019
More than 3 years of freelancing and work with clients from different countries such as Kuwait, Russia, Canada, and India.
- Pezeshk-e-Kasb-o-Kar, 2019 April-2019 June
- Refah Chain Stores, 2019 November-Present
Graphic designer, Motion designer
- 4th Tehran International Contemporary Music Festival (TCMF), 2019
VJ-ing for Elecnoise Ensemble at 4th Tehran International Contemporary Music Festival (TCMF)